Thursday, August 21, 2014

Isaac's BOR and Evidence T-Chart

BOR Research and Evidence T-Chart
What the Research Says Evidence Showing Accuracy or Inaccuracy
Gets along well with those older or younger (but not the same age) I am equally capable of befriending all age groups, but it depends on the person and their personalities. It also depends if the person greets me first or if I am introduced to them, because I feel unwelcome if they don’t.
reliable and conscientious I am both reliable and conscientious I know what I have to do and I always get it done to the best of my abilities. For instance this table, I looked up how to create this table for the blog and did all the little extensions to make sure it was perfect.
May procrastinate to relieve burden of perfectionism I do believe I am a perfectionist as the littlest things take a long time to contemplate, but I’m not a procrastinator. Things can be hard sometimes but I know what I have to do, and I get it done.
self-centered and cold- blooded I wouldn’t say I’m self-centered, and I’m definitely not cold-blooded. My happiness comes from being with people who are happy and that does not involve me being cold-blooded or putting myself above others importance.
Critical of self and others I am very critical on myself and on others if it involves me, like group work. I always aim for the highest score I can get, with my expectations set high. If I don’t get what I think is a good grade, an A or a high B, I lose my composure a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment