Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Reflections on Week One

1) Their are no factors that hold back my participation in class.
2)The best thing i've learned is happiness and a positive outlook from my best friend. Obliviously, I already knew what this was but I never really put it into action, and obliviously there's other great learning experiences with my peers and teachers. I feel like this learning experience has really changed my personality and it's hard to put in words but I have many great and inspirational moments with my best friend. Also i've learned to be myself.
3) I'm definitely concerned about my grade as english is not my forte, especially essays. Also I get really stressed about my work whether it be classwork or homework and I understand that this class is a lot of work. Though anything can be achieved by dedication and trying your best. I'm not particularly looking forward to anything, but what I do learn will definitely benefit my future english grades and my future in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment