Friday, November 7, 2014

Antigone Quick Write



Antigone Quick Write
            If I were in Antigone’s position I would be clueless, would I break the law and bury my brother or would I live a life of guilt? When it comes down to stressful situations I go in to a complete panic mode, but in this situation I would do what’s right and bury a family member that I love.
            No matter how scared I would be, I would stand up for what’s right as “If nothing matters there’s nothing to save.” It’s unjust for my uncle to bury my brother who started the battle, but leave my other brother for the scavenger birds to eat. So first, I would try to persuade my sister, who would say no due to her fear of execution and unlike Antigone, I wouldn't hold it against her because she was scared and I would understand her point of view on the situation.
            I would then study the correct time to execute my plan, likely to be at night. I would take some type of transportation for my brothers’ body and a shovel. When approaching the site of my brother I would take a lot of safety procedures to cover up the evidence and be aware of my surroundings.
            After retrieving his body I would take him to a remote location say my good byes and bury him. I would then start talking to people in the city of a removal of power from the king, my uncle, and his cruel rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment