Sunday, September 7, 2014

Journal

        A book can be interesting to one person and boring to another due to the fact that it requires more thinking and larger attention span. For me, books are a hit or miss, I either enjoy it and understand or I don't enjoy it and don't understand what I just read. It also depends on if you are forced to read, having deadlines to read a book definitely ruins the enjoyment. Although i guess it is  necessary since i've only read one book in my free time. Something that i do enjoy to do on my free time is play video games and that kind of relates to books in the fact that not everyone finds them enjoyable for similar reasons.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree that reading takes more thinking. Sometimes it gives me a headache. I especially hate having deadlines on reading. You are right when you say that it ruins the enjoyment of reading. Then again reading is really only enjoyable when it's a book that you actually want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just like that Isaac I'm picky with my reading. I don't like being forced to read because I don't like deadlines. Then again the only time i read is if a book is going to be a movie and I have an extended period of time to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with this post 100%. Reading takes more then just picking up a book. It all depends on your intrest. Not everyone will think the same book is amazing or boring. I hate having to be rushed to read, especially if I end up not reading the book. If I read a book and don't like it, most likely I won't be able to tell you what it's about because I can't focus reading boring books. Not every book will be boring, some books you will want to read over and over. Books all depend on what type of things you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude I love to play video games and I judge books the exact same way. This is true stuff.

    ReplyDelete